Position: Blockchain Developer (Ethereum)
Location: London or Kent
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (Depending on experience)
Kinect’s exciting new consultancy client has a requirement for a Blockchain Developer to join its team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at company in a key time in their development as they look to establish a foothold in their specialised sector of Blockchain/ Crypto and are recruiting for a number of positions at various levels.
Our client is looking to appoint a developer who enjoys getting their hands dirty writing code, but also looking to be heavily involved in growing and shaping the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company using Blockchain technology and learn about
modern cloud-native application architecture — e.g. Microservices, Serverless,
Containerization and Orchestration.
The Developer will work across a variety of Blockchain initiatives, including but not limited to:
- language, with minimal supervision.
- Build POCs quickly to enable rapid prototyping of ideas.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts.
- 3+ years of development experience
- 6 - 12 months developing for Ethereum Blockchain using solidity and related tools (Truffle,
- Written smart contracts and deployed them to the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Familiarity with ERC20 token standard.
- Deep understanding of Blockchain logic.
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL or distributed databases.
- Experience with object-oriented and MVC design patterns
- Familiarity with basic encryption techniques.
- Skilful in design patterns & SOLID principles and worked with TDD/BDD development
- Drive and passion for producing the highest quality of code at all time.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Self-starter that enjoys diving into unexplored territory.
- Familiar with peer-to-peer networking.
- Must have the ability to pick up new methods, languages, and technologies quickly.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with ReactJS, Angular or VueJS.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- DevOPS (CI/CD)
- Wallet Development & keen interest in cryptography.
- Experience in a high transactional system.
- Mobile Development using Cordova, Ionic or any other framework.