- Hands on coding of Blockchain platforms.
- A key leader within the Blockchain Practice (Companies Advanced Technology & Applied Innovation center), developing a definition and shaping our value proposition going forward.
- Engaging with clients to identify use cases for Blockchain and DLT technologies Learning through research and proof of concepts.
- Supporting Sales and Delivery, attending client meetings to advise as well as showcase company capabilities in the Blockchain space.
- Managing stakeholders, both internally and externally (for example, leading a POC on client site, driving workshops, mapping technologies to use cases).
- Working closely with software developers to deliver value-driven solutions .
- Attending C-level meetings to represent the technical delivery team, contributing ideas and plans.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends and tools in the Blockchain/DLT Learning space, attending industry events and conferences and reading the latest white papers.
- Representing company at external conferences, internal events and in media (blogs, thought leadership material).
- Building and mentoring a team of technical talent, inspiring and leading your individual practice as well as collaborating with expertise in other areas of our business.
- Acting as an SME in this field, advising and collaborating with other projects and teams.
- Maintaining relationships with relevant FinTech start-ups.
- Bitcoin: transaction Scripting, differences between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Cryptography: Asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- Distributed consensus methodologies: mining, PoW Paxos, DpoS
- Distributed ledger technologies: Solidity, Truffle, Infura, Geth, Parity, Quoru, Kotlin
- Data structures & security
Must know one or more of these languages:
- Python, C, C++, C#, Golang,
On the Front End must be able to work with:
- React, Redux, Vue, Angular, CSS, Node
On the Back End can work with:
- Redis, Consul
- Cloud services like AWS or Azure
- And these database and storage systems:
- Distributed storages: IPFS, Swarm, or Sia
- Container storages: Docker/Docker Compose, Kubernetes
Additionally, the candidate will have:
- With multiple Blockchain systems including Ethereum, NEO and EOS
- Experience with off-chain frameworks
- Experience in asynchronous programming
- Hands on Blockchain coding.
- Experience in the design & development of REST APIs
- Hands on experience developing APIs and SDKs
- High quality and test-oriented code
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology & cryptoeconomic protocols
- A passion for distributed systems that are stable and scalable
The Candidate should have:
- Have a university degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Be familiar with open-source software
- Have an active GitHub profile and willingness to contribute to community
- Understand the ICO and token creation processes
- Understand the blockchain start-up culture
- Deal with ambiguity and high-stress environments
- Communicate well with both technical and non-technical teams
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other developers