This is an exciting new role, to build and lead the technical practice for a leading consultancy by providing thought leadership and hands-on outputs across Dev, Data, Cloud and Blockchain projects.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Building and lead teams of client staff, permanent staff and 3rd party resources
- Support sales efforts providing input to proposals and engage the technical leadership of potential client
To be considered for the position we are looking for the following:
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary and matrix teams
- A qualified Agile practitioner with an appreciation for working in environments transitioning from Waterfall practices
- Advanced understanding of coding best practices within PoC and production builds
- Advanced interpersonal skills including explaining advanced concepts to varying audiences
- At least intermediate understanding of building data science pipeline
- Understanding of DevOps best practice specifically within Cloud environments
- Interest in and working knowledge of Blockchain applications and how they are built an
- Real-world experience building applications and/or models within at least one data analysis language (e.g. Python, R) and at least one dev language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Technical undergraduate degree from reputable university
Desirable experience includes
- Front-end development experience
- Experience building data science models including application of statistics, machine learning, visualisation frameworks, Natural Language Processing etc.
- Experience building Blockchain applications
- Advanced understanding of security best practice for both Cloud and on-premise
- Consulting experience with a top firm
This is a brand new position and will form part of a growing business area for this leading consultancy.